Friday, August 14, 2009

To what extend “every cloud has a silver lining” means??~~~

There is wisdom English says “Every cloud has a silver lining”…..which means ’setiap apa yg berlaku ada hikmah di sebaliknya’…sometimes when something happen to me I will always bear in mind that every cloud has a silver lining…or there must be reason behind it…maybe it is a guidance from God to show us something…rite?

But…when it comes to me, I then will questioning…to what extend this wisdom will be applied to us?how can we know that everything happened to us is a guidance from God to show us to the right path?and how do we differentiate for anything happened to us is a ‘guidance’(petunjuk) from God or is it because it is our own fault???

Dear God…I’m really seek for your blessing and guidance….please show me to the right path…i’m really blurr rite now…don’t know what should I do to forget that thing………huhu =(

-->

No comments: