Thursday, August 13, 2009

Assalamualaikum w.b.t..Welcome to my blog corner..first post of mine..(^_^)

Assalamualaikum w.b.t...

First and foremost...salam sejahtera and salam ukhwah buat kwn2 semua...'ahlan wasahlan' to my corner..Thanks God with His Blessing I manage to create this blog at last...yeah!!..after thinking so many times..=)

Actlly..I do have blog in frenster but I'm not so active in updating the blog and its never cross in my mind that I will have this blog at this blogspot..but after viewing my housemate's blog I admit that I have fall in love with this blogspot..hehe..thumbs up for her!..thanks to her for her guidance in creating this blog..yea thanks jah! =)

ermmm...what else?hihi..1st blog..dunno what to say..dunno how to start..so..maybe as a starting I will move my blogs from frenster to this site..hehe..can I??...=)

ermm..thats all for starting..I will try my best to update this blog oftenly..yea insyaAllah..dear fren..I wish we can share something which can benefit us together...yea..God-willing...(",)

1 comment:

aiShah_sOfeaTJ@katoJie said...

huhu...welcome to blogspot my dear!
keep it up! :)